Monday, August 3, 2009

The Summer is quickly fading....








What a great July. Tons of progress on the house, and most importantly, everything seems to be up & running in good working order. The clothes dryer needed a service call as did the fridge. There are still dozens of outlet covers that need to be replaced from the painters mistakenly throwing them away. The painters need to return for their punch list despite being paid in full, and the garden is producing some serious herbs. We picked our first tomato (an early girl) this weekend, and it's nice having fresh herbs around the house all summer. We've had many visitors which has been great, and no immediate need for a previously considered third bathroom. The front formal room still needs to be carpeted, but I found a great local source for wall to wall sisal: Merida in Boston. Can't wait to get that room buttoned up. Once that's complete, then I'll move on to the mantle in the TV room. Then blinds/ shades, and so on....

I keep reminding myself, I can't win the lottery if I don't buy tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment